hola familia
I really don`t think you guys will ever understand how incredible I feel as I read about all the great things you are doing. Conference was so powerful. Can you say "family". Holy cow, our leaders really know how to pound in the importance of a solid family. The one from Cheryl Esplin really got me good. Then the story of the little boy who started singing "I Am A Child Of God" underneath a collapsed building. How we should take advantage of all the spontaneous moments to help teach our children. As the choir sang, "Love is Spoken Here," so many feelings of gratitude and pure love came to comfort me. Mine is a home where every hour is blessed by the strength of Priesthood power. My mother kneeling with my family each day...Mom-do you remember when for a couple months you would come pray with Paige and I every night before bed? I never ever will forget about that. Dad-all the priesthood blessings before the beginning of a new year at school, I don`t think you will ever know how big of a blessing that has been in my life. Every six months where all the boys could head out at 6 o clock and hear our Priesthood leader counsel us. It brings tears to know that the tradition continues in the Anderson family at the Priesthood Session
So many emotions come into play in the mission. Right now, I feel comfort. I know we are guided by inspired Prophets of God. We are part of an eternal family. So yep.........I love you all.
This week was a good one. I, personally, had lots of chances to teach. Me and my companion, Elder Castañeda, are still working like crazy to get some people to progress. Genesis went to conference and really enjoyed it and she is still excited for her baptism this Saturday. Jessenia, who was just recently baptized is still progressing like crazy. She had her temple recommend interview on Wednesday, and the headed out with the a bunch of members of the word to visit some less actives. For some reason she wasn`t able to go to the temple on Friday, but she shall be going soon. She pretty much learned everything there is to know about the gospel in 2 months. How cool is that?
We headed out to a place called Mexico Lindo which is about a hour away and to get there you have to get on a Ranchero. It was way fun and I really want to go back again haha. So we got there and started looking for more people to teach. It went well but then the last Ranchero headed back out to Ventanas so we were pretty much stuck there. We thought the members of the ward who were visiting some less actives would be on top of things, but we all ended up being stuck together. We started walking back at 7 when it was already night time and another Ranchero happened to pass by to give us all a ride back. It was really cool walking back, though. There were tons of fireflies-something that I had never seen before.
This week, we saw a lot of progress. I am definitely a changing person and all my dumb little personality traits are changing bit by bit. My companion does lot of things that bother me. But their things that really don`t matter. I finally understood that and I hope to be able to start focusing on what matters. Mom and Paige-you guys are definitely the winners as far as writing me goes. Keep it up. Every word in your letters is another help to keep pushing forward. I`m doing great. I am still really healthy. And even though I can`t afford 485 dollar shoes(hahahahaha Tracy) I am still very happy
I am not sure how Easter goes down here but lots of people are starting to talk about the Pascua and I am pretty sure there are going to be lot of parties and lots of drinking. But.... I hope you all enjoy the Easter Season, reflecting on the life that Christ has given to us. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. SIGAN ADELANTE CON EL AMOR PURO DE CRISTO. LES QUIERO MUCHO. OREN POR MI. ESCRÌBANME HERMANOS.
No comments:
Post a Comment