And hello once more. I only have great things to say about this week. I loved it and I am super animado. Las palmeras continues to be an awesome Branch of the true church. Me and my companion are getting along really well and we have learned sooooo much together. I have become a different person in a lot of good ways. I still have tons of weaknesses en todos lados but It is a lot more easy for me to recognize them and then take them to a loving Heavenly Father and apply the promise that we have in Ether 12:27. Wow the scriptures have blessed my life so much these past few days. Thank you prophets.
Wow I had almost forgotten about Jimmer. Has dad been staying a true blue Jazz fan? You guys should head out with Brad and Tracy more for those games. I promise you it is a great date haha. Speaking of which, I had the strangest but most realistic dream a couple of days ago. We had gotten home from a date with I won`t say who and the whole family was sitting on the stairs that go up to Mom`s room and you guys would not leave us alone. And of course Kyle Shupe and Heather were there to hastle me to kiss her. I felt like I was back at home again haha. As for my other dreams, mom seems to be really good friends with all of my investigators haha. My two worlds are mixing up and now mom can speak Spanish.
Babies, babies, babies!!! How fun. Tell them all congrats for me-Alex and Kelsey, Jessie. Only a few more weeks till we get to see a little Wallace, a little Shupe, and a little Anderson. Have you all thought of names yet? I could give you some pretty crazy latino names haha. Utah sounds like it is doing great and I am so glad to hear it. Keep up the good work.
This week really was awesome. We are doing a lot better with organizing our schedule and getting the important things done. Walking is pretty fun haha. Lately we have had to walk out to this one place a lot this week and it isn`t too close. Oh well, lots of good exercise. I am still with my companion but that could change really soon. It seems like they like to switch the trainers out after the first 10 weeks and that is coming up soon. I still feel like I won`t be leaving my area for a while, but who knows. I will go where the Lord tells me even if I am not way too excited about it haha. I really love my area. The people are awesome. I have made such good friends with the members, the Branch Leaders, and all the investigators. I really do feel at home!!
So Raul`s sisters, Ana and Diana, have been going to church and to all the church activities the past two months, they even went to clean the church as a service project. However, they have not been able to receive permission from their Mom to be baptized. But, drumroll...........we got it yesterday! I was shocked. I really still do not know why she suddenly changed but she started out by telling us how great we are that we left our families and homes to be here and then she asked us if we could baptize her girls. Holy awesome. I was so thrilled and relieved and their baptism will be this week. Way excited.
What else. Still thinking a ton about the blessing of the temple in our lives. I am anxious to go there with my future wife but I will have to postpone that for a couple more months or years. Well I love you all and I am thinking of you constantly. Have a great week. Wow it is already going to be February!!!!!
Elder Preston Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment