How are you?? So great to hear that everyone continues to be so happy.
Wow lake powellllll...thanks for telling me. Wedding plans look pretty
set by now. I hope Ed can pull
it off haha. Wow Ed and Janae have not written me since the MTC..get
on their tails for me. That is all awesome though. My big bro has like
20 days of the single life left. I hope that time lasts a lot longer
for Paige haha.
I am feeling super great down here in Babahoyo. Really starting to fit
in with the whole new sector. Have I told you that the ward is
awesome? We had like a mini MTC thing on Saturday with all of the young
men. It was really cool to see the dedication and
faith they have in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Little deacons were
there all dressed up in their suit and tie sharing scriptures and
teaching lessons. Then they all went out proselyting and brought back
some references. The best part about all of it was
that Agustin (who just got baptized yesterday) was part of the
activity. He also went and knocked doors preaching the gospel. Super
sweet.
We have had some nice conversations this week with a couple of Jehovah`s
witnesses telling us that we are not representatives of Jesus Christ.
But there still are amazing people here that are very, very prepared to
hear our message. There is this lady, Elisabeth
that is a member that just recently moved here from Quito. She got
separated from her husband because he had some problems with pornography
and she has some serious anemia problems. The good news is that she
found the strength to raise her voice and shout
out ELDERES. She told us she had seen us now for two months walking by
her house but has been scared to say anything. She finally got the
nerves to do it and she is really excited to start heading back to
church and support her 9 year old son to be baptized.
She is truly being watched over by her Heavenly Father and we were
there to answer her prayers.
So we have been working really hard with Agustin. He has changed so
much in such a short time and was so ready for the gospel. His sister
is a recent convert and she gave a talk in his baptism and it was
awesome. And my companion played the guitar again
and we both sang Joseph Smith`s First Prayer. HAHA I know right? But
it was all good and yeah.
I have really enjoyed these last three weeks. Wow time is going way too
fast. I love you all and I hope you know that I am still here doing
what is right. Keep up the great work
No comments:
Post a Comment