How was Jackson? So good to see all of those smiling faces in the
pictures. There is such a strong light reflected in all of you and the
power of the Kapple family will never fade. Thank you for all you do. I
will never stop counting the blessings
I have received through my family. The protection that a family is
able to receive through the gospel is absolutely incredible and that is
so easy to see in our family. I feel an absolute protection in my life
because of all of you, and would like to echo
the words of a fellow Elder, "by getting me on this mission, you saved
my life." Thank you for everything.
The wedding looked awesome. Katie is super pretty, Kyle. Wow tell me
more about Jackson!! Finally saw a bear? Char jumped off Moose Falls...
What? I am already excited to be there next year...of course me and
Nate will be there to help Grandma and Grandpa
enjoy yet another year. I love you all!!!
This week went super well. I´m getting to that point where I really
understand the "why" behind everything. The mission has become so much
more meaningful in these past few weeks. It something that you can
really feel. I feel the words that I am speaking
a lot more than ever before.
We have had many opportunities to bless the lives of others in these
past few weeks. I have never felt the love of God so strongly in my
life. I really do know that he is my Heavenly Father. The little boy
that got baptized last month and his mom are super
incredible. Her name is Elisabeth and she knows that her Savior
lives. She was the one that saw us walking down the street and called
for help. She exercised just a small particle of faith that changed her
life. She had been inactive for several years
now and fell into many marriage problems. She moved 8 hours from home
and from her ex-husband and had to start over. She really hit rock
bottom. And last Saturday...she went to the temple. There is a whole
new light in her and I am so grateful to have
been there to help her trust in Our Savior. Sometimes it can be really
hard to understand why more people don´t get baptized, but I understand
more now that God has his will and we must obey that will...and that I
really am making more of a difference than
I realize. The phrase what a man seweth, so shall he reap makes a lot
more sense.
The stake continues with many plans to open new proselyting area and the
missionaries are way excited to find new people. We continue with lots
of people to teach and I know that My Savior lives. I love each and
every one of you.
Elder Preston Anderson
There is no chance, no fate, no destiny that can circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul
No comments:
Post a Comment