Mom!!
I didn´t know you were going to get released so soon. Good luck with
the last few moments in your calling. That is awesome that Brad and
Tracy are going to hang out with Nate for a while. That is going to
be the most incredible experience for all of them to meet some of the
people that Nate taught. Wow he has gotta be such a grown up big boy
now. I can´t wait to talk to him.
Well, I am doing so super great. This past week we had so many
teaching opportunities and things are really on the way up in the
mission. We are so deeply focused on reaching goals and our President
has forced us to look for ways to strengthen our faith and open our
eyes to all of the amazing possibilities. I know that this is the
Lord´s work and He is the only one that will help us succeed.
The ward here is super nice and they are all so willing to do what is
necessary to help the missionaries out. The fish really isn´t that
bad and I have already gotten used to it anyway. I might even like it
a little. I also have been trying a lot of different things to make
in the house. I can´t stop thinking about how happy dad would be to
be in a place where the only fruit there is literally just taken off
the vine. And yep, I put in the hot water. It has made life so much
easier haha. You have now idea how big of a difference it makes. I
am really fortunate in my sector right now. Very, very, very few
missionaries have the chance to live in such a nice house.
Me and my companion are getting along really well and we have lots to
do. There are now 17 missionaries in the zone so it is a lot to take
care of. It has been fun to get to know a lot of the missionaries
that I am working with. They all have such amazing stories of how
they made it out here and how it changed their lives. It got me to
remember all of the amazing people back in Centerville who helped me
make it out here. Everything in my life is so much more meaningful.
I would be nothing without the mission. My life started here and I am
a forever grateful for my two brothers and my amazing dad who set the
example to serve a full-time mission.
Well Paige sent me an e-mail and told me that the family back in
Babahoyo got baptized. Never ever ever ever in my entire life have I
felt something so fulfilling. I know that I have a loving Heavenly
Father who truly listened to my prayer. There hearts were so prepared
right in that perfect moment. The Jacome family is part of who I am
and I just can´t believe it, really. They are so close to eternity
because they finally took the first step and were baptized.
Well that is about it. Tell everyone I say hi. Tell all the young
men to go on missions. I love you.
Elder Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment