Thank you so much for the package. I love all the pictures of Jacksonand seeing all of those smiling faces. Grandpa looked very content in
his beach chair with his cute wife. So crazy to think that Charlie is
hanging out with mom at school now. AH, I will be seeing him when he
is almost 7 years old???? Can you believe how time goes by? Nate and
Bennett will be getting home so soon. I hate to think about the end
but I am so glad for the many months ahead.
Changes changes changes!!! I had the most incredible four months in
Babahoyo. We had so many inspiring lessons and it all came to an end
so fast. One of the members of the ward could not show up to give his
talk at church and so the bishop roped me into giving a message. I
felt so comfortable in front of all those people. I felt like a whole
new person and I know that I am. I feel the power of my message every
time I testify of it. Many thought that it was my last Sunday because
I gave a talk, but I told them no because the change ends in two more
weeks. I got on my knees to pray before going to bed and Elder Hancey
(the Elder from Centerville) called and told me I had changes. It was
a pretty big blow. I felt so at home for that short time and I know
that the Lord guided our steps. I had to take a deep breath and keep
moving on. I got to packing and 12 hours later received my new
companion. Our zone is super far away from Guayaquil and the bus ride
was forever long. My new companion´s name is Elder Medranda. He is
from Santo Domingo, Ecuador--my second Ecuadorian companion. He is
just a little guy haha. I hadn´t really known him before so I am
excited to see what the Lord has waiting in these next few months. I
have had tons of luck so far with companions and I know it will be
just as good with him.
And I finally saw the beach of Ecuador. After a year down here they
finally sent me to las playas. It looks very beautiful for the short
time I have been here (two hours). Our house is REALLY nice.
Everything is set up to have a great next couple of months. Also, the
Elder I trained-Elder Castañenda-is in my zone again.
Things are going great and the mission keeps taking steps forward. I
know my Savior lives and we will all meet with Him again someday.
Les quiero a todos
Elder Preston Anderson
Monday, September 10, 2012
9/10/12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment