Big baby, eh!!! So glad to hear he finally made it out!! How awesome!?? Are all the moms doing alright? Wow, how does my brother Tyler feel to see his little girl. Oh my wow. I am so excited for all of you. I read the talk from Elaine S. Dalton from the last Conference about a father`s love for his daughter. I got all this baby fever and it just makes me feel so thrilled for Tyler to have a little baby. I love you ALLL!!!
This week went really well down here. We got our best investigator back on track, Jessenia. We were really worried but we went over on Tuesday and we used the General Conference talk with the Book of Mormon and the Bible represented by the two dots. It worked really well and it was such a spiritual lesson. She went to church and intends to go the next week and the next week. She has a baptismal date for the 17th of March and all seems to be going well for that. We have other investigators right now, but many are really struggling to progress. However, we met an awesome family this past week and it is one of the first times I have been able to sit myself down and teach a mom, a dad, and their kids. People just do not spend time as a family and it makes it way hard to find families to teach, but we have lots of hope for this one.
We got some good solid rejections this week haha. I think every house in this area has had missionaries knock on their door more than once, and people have really hardened thier hearts. We have other small neighborhoods that we would love to go visit but they are way far away and it is a little hard to get there because they are in the middle of nowhere. But it seems like the middle of nowhere is where we have had success so we shall be heading out very soon.
The new Liahona this month is a lot about the life of Thomas S. Monson. We still don`t have one in the house and it is killing me. I hope you guys all take advantage of the amazing gifts we have as members of the church and read the words of the living prophet.
We had a family night this past week with a family that has a less-active dad. It was all awesome and at the end the mom spoke very boldly and very frankly to her husband. She told him straight up in front of everyone that she wants to be sealed as an eternaly family and be married in the temple, and that he is stopping that from happening haha. It was brutal but necessary and he ended up going to church this past week and they are on their way to go to prepare for the blessings of the temple. So excited for them.
Well, that is my life this past week. Praying for you always and counting my blessing everyday. I have been blessed with the gospel, with a stable family, and with a testimony of the Lord, Jesus Christ. What else could I ask for? Satan would have me discouraged right now, but I cannot let that happen The work moves on and I love to be apart of it.
Have I told you that Zach Davis is in a couple of the DVD´s that we have. Every companionship has Preach My Gospel DVD´s and he is in a couple of them. Haha fun to see someone I know in live action.
Hey is Brother Flake coming soon? and when you told me that I should buy directly from the credit card, were you talking about my card from home or my card on the mission? LET ME KNOW!!!
I love you all and Congratulations Tyler and Annie!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment